- Troubleshooting WordPress in 60 Seconds
- Designing an eCommerce Portfolio: Support Section and Footer Adi Purdila51 sharesSupport is an important aspect of our selling themes. The people who buy your products will expect you to provide assistance if something goes wrong. That’s why we’re making room for it on the homepage. The same goes for the team; we’ll create a reference that will take the visitors to the about us page.Read More…
- Guys and Girls: Does Your Language Exclude People?
- Basics of the CSS Box Model
- They're Back: $3 Video Courses!
- New Course: 14 Days to Learn Sass
- The Yeti’s Back! Foundation for Sites 6 is Leaner, Faster, and Better
- Designing an eCommerce Portfolio: Store Front and Testimonials
- The Shopify Store Owner’s Holiday Survival Guide
- Color for Attention and Depth in 60 Seconds
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Material Design?
- Designing an eCommerce Portfolio: Header and Hero
- Designing an eCommerce Portfolio16 PostsView Learning Guide...
In this tutorial series follow Adi Purdila as he explains how to design a minimal eCommerce theme in Sketch. You’ll not only learn the proper structure of an eCommerce website, but you’ll also get some cool Sketch tips and tricks to improve your workflow.
In the end, you’ll have put together an “eCommerce Portfolio” theme design that you can use in your own projects.
- PostCSS Deep Dive14 PostsView Learning Guide...
If there’s one thing you really need to know about PostCSS, it’s that you should learn what it is and how to use it ASAP.
In this series, Kezz Bracey takes a deep dive into PostCSS and will take you through all the major ways you can use it. If you haven’t already had your mind blown by what PostCSS is capable of, get ready for a brave new CSS world!
- View Learning Guide...
Material Design Lite (MDL) is a framework which enables front-end developers to quickly build websites according to Google’s Material Design principles. In this series, Thoriq Firdaus takes you through all the components of MDL, to help you start building right away.