This Cyber Monday Tuts+ courses will be reduced to just $3 (usually $15). Don't miss out.
Today we embark on a journey; a massive journey which is going to lead us through the entire process of designing and building a WordPress theme. We begin with Photoshop, so let's kick things off by setting up our document with a grid and some basic structure.
Grid Structure and Header
- 20 Repeatable Pixel Patterns from Premium Pixels
- Setting Web Type to a Baseline Grid by Connor Turnbull on Webdesigntuts+
- Designing Faster with a Baseline Grid by Pierre Marly
- The relevance of the baseline grid by Elliot Jay Stocks
- Setting Type on the Web to a Baseline Grid by Wilson Miner
- Setting a Baseline Grid With GuideGuide for Photoshop by Chris Brown on Webdesigntuts+
- CSS Baseline: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly on Smashing Magazine
- Emmet (formerly Zen coding) and the tool I use for writing speedy markup