Webdesigntuts+ is growing. Traffic is on an upward trajectory, social interaction is continually climbing and we’re getting more and more recognition from the industry as a whole. This is all thanks to one thing: consistent, quality content from talented and passionate contributors.
We’re on the hunt for a regular author! Not just any author though, big changes are afoot and we’re after someone who can help take Webdesigntuts+ even further. Someone who:
- Lives and breathes web design (I’ll spare you a predictable list of specific skills).
- Believes in promoting core design fundamentals.
- Has industry experience, preferably within an agency or team.
- Is eager to help others learn and understands how to do so.
- Can commit to writing/recording at least one article or tutorial per month.
- Is absolutely razor-sharp.
Payment for this role reflects the fact that we want only the best. If you’re the right candidate, we’ll talk $$’s.
That’s Me! What Now?
Simple: sell yourself!
We’re not looking for a million words, just a couple of paragraphs about yourself, your interests in web design, why you’re the person we’re after, plus some examples of writing/screencasting/design work. Logical stuff.
Send your details to me (Ian) at webdesign[at]tutsplus.com, with the subject line “I’m razor-sharp”.
Be aware that we won’t be entertaining anything less than dazzling submissions (Tuts+ readers want the best, right?!) If you don’t hear back from us, accept our apologies, but better luck next time.
Now, let’s see those submissions :)