At Sparkbox our responsive design process is fluid and changing, just like the technology we build with. I thought it would be nice to visualize this with a flowchart to illustrate our process, the team, our tools and workflow.
About the Author
- Web DesignCreating Friendlier, “Conversational” Web FormsWeb forms are constantly a hot topic when it comes to web design and user interaction. The reasons for this are vast, but one of the more obvious reasons is that forms are the most basic way for a user to input information into your application. In this article, we'll discuss a few techniques that allow your forms to respond to the user's input, while helping to obscure unnecessarily confusing or overwhelming elements.Read More…
- Web DesignCreating a Simple Responsive HTML Email
- Web DesignImplementing the Float Label Form Pattern
- Web DesignFoundation's Sassy Styles ExplainedDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:QuickIn this tutorial we'll cover what can be done with the flexible Sass styles included in the Foundation framework. A lot of these offer a more customisable feature set than that of the CSS version, plus there are shortcuts which can be used to style items such as the top bar quickly and easily.Read More…
- Web DesignUber Aesthetics and ResponsivenessWelcome to the final part of our Ghost theme design tutorial series! In the previous two parts of this series we worked on the first half of styling our theme and laid the groundwork for responsive behavior. This fifth and final part finalizes our styling and completes the task of making our theme fully responsive.Read More…
- Web DesignHow to Establish a Modular Typographic ScalePossibly the most obvious typographic question in the hands of a designer is "which typefaces should I use?" The second question, one which rarely gets the kind of attention it ought, is "at what sizes should I set my type?" Establishing a modular scale is the best way to determine typographic sizes, in fact, it can help with laying out measurements and proportions across your whole page layout.Read More…