Just because you didn't get to go to that awesome conference, it doesn't mean you have to miss out! Take a break this weekend and learn from TypeKit's Tim Brown as he talks about how the web is the best place for typography.
This was recorded at the Ready to Inspire Conference, during December 2012 in Leiden, The Netherlands.
Get to Know Tim Brown
- CodeA Guide to Providing Quality Customer SupportIf you’ve ever released free or premium WordPress Themes or Plugins, you know that launching your new product is not the end of the process. In fact, it’s just the start, and raises a lot of questions: How do you provide support? How do you support customers after they’ve used your product? How do you manage email, social media and forum support easily? Should you support your free products, or just your premium ones? Read More…
- CodeInterview With Peter Cooper
- Web DesignHow to Establish a Modular Typographic ScalePossibly the most obvious typographic question in the hands of a designer is "which typefaces should I use?" The second question, one which rarely gets the kind of attention it ought, is "at what sizes should I set my type?" Establishing a modular scale is the best way to determine typographic sizes, in fact, it can help with laying out measurements and proportions across your whole page layout.Read More…
- Web DesignWeekend Presentation: Phil Hawksworth Can Smell Your CMS
- PhotographyTim Laman and the Birds of Paradise
- Design & IllustrationTim Brown: More Perfect TypographyJust because you missed that awesome conference, doesn't mean that you can't still watch the lectures! This weekend we're sharing a talk from Build design conference by Tim Brown, Type Manager for Typekit. In this talk, Tim will guide you through using traditional typographic tools and perspectives with modern web design.Read More…