- Introducing Envato Tuts+
- Tuts+ is Hiring Visual Design Course InstructorsSean Hodge38 sharesAre you a skilled visual designer? Have you considered sharing your knowledge through teaching online video courses? We're growing our visual design course topics here at Tuts+, expanding deeper into teaching graphic, web, mobile, and interface design. This is a unique opportunity to become part of the core Tuts+ instructor team. We want you to teach your digital design techniques to our students—helping to grow their visual design skills.Read More…
- Learn on the Go, With the New Tuts+ Courses Android App
- New Opportunity for Freelance Writers at Envato Studio
- The Manual, Everywhere (and Now on Tuts+ Too!)
- Apply to Be the Next Tuts+ Course Producer (Audio/Video Production)!
- Apply to Be the Next Tuts+ Code Course Producer!
- Tuts+ Survey Prize Winners
- Tell Us What You Think & Win Prizes: Tuts+ Annual Survey 2014
- Learn CSS With Our New Course BundleJoel Bankhead16 sharesWant to get started with CSS or take your skills to the next level? Across six courses with more than 13 hours of video, you’ll learn the terminology needed to work with CSS, how to organise your CSS using SMACCS, the advanced features available with LESS, and how to build a coming soon page using your new skills.Read More…
- Students Save 75% on a Yearly Tuts+ Subscription
- New Course: Bombproof Web Design