One aspect of Adobe Edge to have so far been overlooked is its ability to take elements on an existing web page and put them into motion. We're going to look at doing just that, using a Themeforest template as our guinea pig.
Tom is a professor of Interactive Multimedia through the Humber Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning’s School of Media Studies. Like all faculty in the program, Tom believes his students deserve to be taught by instructors who are regarded as experts in their field and whose knowledge of their subject is current with industry best practice.more…
- Music & AudioAn Introduction to Mastering With Ozone 5Difficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- Design & IllustrationQuick Tip: Create a Mardi Gras Bead Brush in Adobe IllustratorDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- Web DesignQuick Tip: Bring Your Website to Life With Animate.cssDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick
- Music & AudioQuick Tip: Creative Reverb TailsDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick
- Music & AudioQuick Tip: Creating Fast Creative Stereo EffectsDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick
- Music & AudioEasy Audio Production for Voice-oversDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick