Moving on from our initial tutorial on Adobe Muse, let's now look at some extra features it offers. We'll also examine the way Adobe Muse works with other applications, such as Adobe Photoshop and Edge Animate. We'll be building on the files we created previously, so let's dive in!
Additional Features of Adobe Muse
If you're interested in using Adobe Muse for a project, you'll be happy to know that Themeforest has launched Adobe Muse Templates.
- Design & Illustration25 Amazing Blend Tutorials in Adobe Illustrator on Tuts+
- Design & Illustration26 Awesome Brush Tutorials for Adobe Illustrator on Tuts+The brushes in Adobe Illustrator are incredible tools that allow you to create and do a multitude of things. This week we've focused purely on beginner content for those who wish to get a better understanding on brushes. These aren't the only tutorials we have on Tuts+, in fact I'd like to share with you many of our others.Read More…
- Design & IllustrationDigital Publishing With InDesign CC: Scrollable FrameDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- Design & IllustrationComprehensive Guide to Color in Photoshop – Using KulerDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick
- Web DesignAdobe Muse: Finishing Off Our Design
- Web DesignAdobe Muse: Let's Build a Website Without Writing CodeMuse is one of Adobe's Creative Cloud applications aimed at building for the web. It specifically caters for designers with a print background, or those who simply don't have experience in coding. Muse's visual interface and tools allow users to design and deploy simple, static websites - so I'm going to show you exactly how that works.Read More…