- Quick Tip: Design a Countdown Clock in Under 15 Minutes
- Designing a “Coming Soon” Page in Photoshop
- Building a “Coming Soon” Page With HTML and LESS
- Adding a jQuery Countdown to Our “Coming Soon” Page
Having designed our Coming Soon page in Photoshop, let’s now kick off the build process with some markup and styling. We’ll speed up the whole process by using LESS – if you haven’t yet used dynamic stylesheets I promise you’ll want to after watching this!
We’ll begin by firing up Espresso (though you can obviously use whichever code editor you prefer) and setting out some markup.
- 20 Repeatable Patterns on Premium Pixels
- Rounded Corners Done Right on Webdesigntuts+
- Reset CSS by Erik Meyer
- LESS: The dynamic stylesheet language