During this video we'll continue our overview of Fireworks' tools. We'll look at blending modes, live filters and how they compare to Photoshop's layer styles. We'll also take a look at some vector tools, such as working with the combine options. Covering all this now will enable us to properly embrace the design process a little further down the line. Let's dive in!
- 3D & Motion GraphicsQuick Tip: Exploring C4D's New Typography ToolsDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick
- Web DesignGetting to Know Macaw's ToolsDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Short
- Music & AudioProducing an EP Part 3: Programing DrumsDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- CodeSymfony 2: The BasicsDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:QuickIn this first introduction video (of a new series), I'll show you the basics of working with the Symfony 2, PHP framework. We'll go over finding the online documentation, downloading, installing, and simple configuration for the framework. Lastly, we'll take a look at a bit of the prebuilt code that ships with Symfony 2.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsHow to Create Star Light Motion TrailsDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick
- 3D & Motion GraphicsNuke in Production Series: Tips and Tricks Difficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:ShortWe'll try to fit as many Nuke tips and tricks into one video as possible. We'll take a look at various workflow and pipeline specific processes which can be simplified. And finally, we'll take a look at the most common shortcuts and hotkeys with their context-sensitive nature.Read More…