At this stage in our real world process we've built a few wireframes in Fireworks, then (theoretically speaking) sent them off to the client for review. Whilst they're having a good look through them, sharing them amongst other stakeholders in the project, we'll turn our attention to the aesthetics. We're going to build three different moodboards, just to explore various visual directions for our pet shop website.
Leigh Howells is a web designer with 18 years’ experience, based in Cambridge UK. Currently works as a Design Consultant at Headscape Ltd. Long time contributor to Boagworld blog and podcast. Occasionally published in places like Smashing and .Net Magazines. Follow on Twitter - @Leighmore…
- CodeWelcome to the New Home of Code on Tuts+
- Web DesignTumblr Theme Customization With Appearance Options
- Crafts & DIYHappy Christmas!
- 3D & Motion GraphicsHow to Shoot and Edit a Hyperlapse VideoDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:ShortIn this tutorial, we are going to dive into the magic of creating hyperlapse videos from start to finish. We'll start by learning what exactly a hyperlapse is, followed by the gear we need to create it and things we need to know to achieve flawless results. We'll wrap up with the post processing stage where we'll edit our sequences and make them look amazing.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCommercial Production Series: Canon EFS 55-250mm Lens - Part 6Difficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Long
- PhotographyCreating a Long Lens Composite on the Aegean Coast: Part 2Difficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Short