At this stage in our real world process we've built a few wireframes in Fireworks, then (theoretically speaking) sent them off to the client for review. Whilst they're having a good look through them, sharing them amongst other stakeholders in the project, we'll turn our attention to the aesthetics. We're going to build three different moodboards, just to explore various visual directions for our pet shop website.
- Design & IllustrationCreate a Traditional Russian Khokhloma Ornament in IllustratorDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:LongIn this tutorial we are going to create a shiny pendant with a Khokhloma design – the famous traditional Russian ornament, which was widely used for ware and furniture decoration. We'll be using simple yet spectacular effects, blends and self-made brushes in Adobe Illustrator. Let's bring folk art to the masses!Read More…
- CodeWelcome to the New Home of Code on Tuts+
- Web DesignTumblr Theme Customization With Appearance Options
- Crafts & DIYHappy Christmas!
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCommercial Production Series: Canon EFS 55-250mm Lens - Part 6Difficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Long
- PhotographyCreating a Long Lens Composite on the Aegean Coast: Part 2Difficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Short