In this Quick Tip I'll demonstrate how to design a countdown clock interface in Photoshop. We'll go over some simple techniques and, in under fifteen minutes, we'll have a great finished product to show for our efforts. Let's jump in!
Without giving anything away, this interface is actually part of something a bit bigger.
Photoshop, HTML, CSS? Yep, that's what I do best. Mix that with lots of head nodding from trance music and you've got me in a nutshell.more…
- Music & AudioAn Introduction to Mastering With Ozone 5Difficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- Web DesignTumblr Appearance Options: Boolean Options
- Web DesignTumblr Appearance Options: ColorThis is the first in a short collection of episodes, during which we'll gain an understanding of Tumblr's various Appearance Options. We'll be covering image options, boolean options, select, and text options. In this particular video, we'll look at color options, so let's get started.Read More…
- Web DesignStyling Our Tumblr Theme
- Web DesignSetting Up Gumby With the Claymate Command Line Tool
- Web DesignThe Code Behind a Tumblr Theme