Today we're going to have a look at nested comments. We'll be styling ours so that they have a tree-like structure (such as the ones you'll find on Webdesigntuts+) and we'll look at a couple of ways we can approach things.
Photoshop, HTML, CSS? Yep, that's what I do best. Mix that with lots of head nodding from trance music and you've got me in a nutshell.more…
- Web DesignAdding Localization to Tumblr Themes
- Web DesignCompleting the Tumblr Post Type CSS
- Web DesignContinuing With Our Tumblr Theme's CSS
- Web DesignStyling Our Tumblr Theme
- Web DesignThe Code Behind a Tumblr Theme
- Web DesignIntroducing Gumby: An Alternative CSS FrameworkLet me introduce you to Gumby; a flexible CSS framework, currently at version 2.5. Gumby is packed with useful features, which we'll examine throughout the course of a few screencast tutorials. We'll begin by exploring its straightforward CSS variant, the UI kit, the grid, a host of other tricks, then in later videos we'll take a look at Gumby's Sass version.Read More…