We’re very proud to announce the release of Freelance Confidential, Rockable Press’s newest book on freelancing. This book aims to provide the hard numbers on the biggest issues of freelancing and advice on how experienced freelancers can improve their business. More than just another single person’s view on freelancing, Freelance Confidential contains contributions from the Editor of FreelanceSwitch, Amanda Hackwith, a panel of 10 expert entrepreneurs, and 3,200 freelancers worldwide.
Last winter, we asked readers of FreelanceSwitch to contribute to a global survey on freelancing–over 3,200 responded! Get those statistics and you’ll learn the real numbers on the biggest questions which revealed some surprising new trends for the freelance industry. Did you know…?
- Fewer freelancers live in large urban cities than did three years ago. What are the benefits?
- New referrals from advertising and cold calling has dropped significantly. What’s the best new source?
- Freelancers with former experience as an employee report the highest level of satisfaction and happiness. Why is that?
More than just a stats book, Freelance Confidential compares survey numbers to the 2007 survey to see what’s changing. We’ve also interviewed ten amazing success stories like Ed Gandia of International Freelancer’s Academy, James Chartrand of Men with Pens, FreelanceSwitch’s own N.C. Winters, an exclusive interview with founder Collis Ta’eed, and many more.
You’ll learn the current trends and insights on big questions:
- Where do you find new clients? You’ll be interested to see what source has grown over the past three years.
- How much do you charge? Think hotshot consultants are able to charge the most? Think again.
- How do you raise your rates? The numbers show it’s not a steady climb to retirement.
- How do you stabilize your income month to month? Our experts were unanimous on two necessary steps for success: diversity and marketing. We’ll walk through the best advice for both.
- Is social media really worth it? Forget the hype, get real and get focus.
- How to make a successful start? Envato founder Collis Ta’eed talks about what he’d do if he had to start from scratch all over again.
- And much more on clients, passive income, security and trends for the future!
Still undecided? Check out the Freelance Confidential launch page to download free sample pages and see what others have to say about the book.
Buy Now & Save
We’re really excited to offer Freelance Confidential in four great formats:
- Buy the digital download in DRM-free mobi, epub, and pdf formats. Book release sale for early buyers! Buy the digital version in the first five days and receive a special sale price–now available for $24, normally $29. As always, all digital downloads come with Rockable’s 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Buy a full-color print copy on Amazon for $34.99! Bonus: email your Amazon receipt to the address listed inside and receive the digital versions for free!
Subscribe below and we’ll send you a weekly email summary of all new Web Design tutorials. Never miss out on learning about the next big thing.Update me weekly