As a web designer, I’m sure you’ve had to design a landing page at some point. If you haven’t, you will. So why not get a head start and learn the essentials of landing page design?
What You'll Learn
In this comprehensive video course, Tuts+ instructor Adi Purdila will teach you what a landing page is, what structure it might typically have, and how you should design it for best results.
Then you'll get a chance to put the lessons into practice, as Adi takes you step by step through the process of designing an actual landing page, with videos on:
- building wireframes
- creating a colour scheme
- designing the typography and button styles
- adding the header and call-to-action
- adding the "benefits" section
- adding the team and secondary call-to-action
- finishing off with the reviews, footer, and thank you window
Watch the Introduction
Start Learning for Just $15
You can take our new course straight away by subscribing to Tuts+. For just $15 a month, you get access to this course and hundreds of others, with new ones added every week.