It's time for another reader poll! This time, we're asking you what graphics program you use for web design. Adobe Photoshop and Fireworks are the two main choices, but if you use GIMP, Xara, Ulead, Stone or design inline using code, we want to know about that too. We'll be using the results (and comments!) to frame future tutorial material, so speak up now and let us know what you want to read here at the site!
Photoshop versus Fireworks
Keep in mind that we're asking about what you use on a day-to-day basis for graphics, not what program you use for coding (like Dreamweaver, Notepad, etc.). If you don't use a graphics application (because you design inline while you code), select that checkbox :)
Let the Discussion Begin!
Don't forget to leave a comment down below as well! These polls are great for quick-analysis, but we want to hear from you guys/gals to get a better understanding of the topic. Some discussion starters:
- How do you normally work with the design/graphics phase on your own web design projects?
- Do you use just one program, or many?
- Have you tried out more than one program in the past?
- If you design inline with code, explain why!
- Are there any "unknown" programs that deserve attention from web design professionals?
Subscribe below and we’ll send you a weekly email summary of all new Web Design tutorials. Never miss out on learning about the next big thing.Update me weekly