Are you a skilled visual designer? Have you considered sharing your knowledge through teaching online video courses? We're growing our visual design course topics here at Tuts+, expanding deeper into teaching graphic, web, mobile, and interface design. This is a unique opportunity to become part of the core Tuts+ instructor team. We want you to teach your digital design techniques to our students—helping to grow their visual design skills.
What Makes a Great Visual Design Instructor?
- You’re skilled in communicating through designs that look amazing.
- You can explain the decision-making processes behind a design.
- You enjoy making complex subjects simple to understand.
- You want to guide a large audience of practicing designers.
- Besides that, you’re comfortable recording screencasts in English.
Open Visual Design Subjects
Here are a few subjects we need visual design instructors to teach:
- Web Design, Front End and Graphics
- Innovative Graphic Design Techniques
- Graphic Design, Fundamentals
- IOS Design, Fundamentals
- User Interface Design, Fundamentals
We’re looking for visual designers of all stripes (web, mobile, apps, graphics). Also, we cover a whole lot more at Tuts+, and are interested in your ideas, so reach out and tell us what you’re passionate about!
Why Teach for Tuts+?
- Work from home in your own time, as a freelance contributor.
- Give back to the community and share your skills teaching others.
- Get paid a competitive per course rate of $3,500 USD.
- We'll provide you with curriculum and screencasting setup support.
- We care deeply about diversity, and welcome applicants of all types, and from all backgrounds.
How to Apply
Learn more about teaching at Tuts+ and complete our Teach a Course application form to apply. This is a remote position—open to applicants from anywhere.