2.1 Planning the Store
Welcome to the first lesson of this course. Before we learn how to build a Shopify store, we need to plan how we want our store to look. This will make things much easier for us in the long run because it will allow us to know exactly what menu structure we need, what kind of products we’ll be selling, and so on.
For this course, I’ll create an online store with just a handful of products as a demo, so this process will not take very long, but the actual process can be scaled for any size of store you might be making. Let’s begin.
- 3D Watches on Envato Elements
- Shopify Business Ideas
- A Man in the City Fashion Shoot
- Woman Waiting at a Cafe
- Maybe We Should Grab a Beer After Work
- Man Waiting for Someone to Come
- Looking for Good Shots
- Shopping Day is Always a Good Day
- Steel Wristwatch on Black Background
- Young Business Woman Checking Time on Wristwatch
- Senior Man Checking Time on Wristwatch Outdoors
- Confident Businessman Speaking on the Phone
- Close Up of Man in Classic Suit and Watch