With the introduction of video and audio elements into HTML5, both have become key design features in many web projects. This course, designed for those you who are new to the subject, covers the fundamentals of creating, adding and manipulating video in an HTML5 web page. By the end of this course you will:
- Understand how to create an mp4, webm and ogg file for inclusion in a web page.
- Use a variety of HTML5 elements and attributes to add video and audio files to a web page.
- Use CSS to control positioning and create some rather interesting effects.
- Discover alternate methods for the inclusion and playback of video in a web page.
- Learn how to make video and audio accessible to those with physical and cognitive disabilities.