About this Tutorial Series
Adi Purdila is going to walk us through an entire project - from design to coding - all here on Webdesigntuts this week! Here's the outline of what we'll be going over in each day:
- Day 1. Homepage and blog single page PSD files
- Day 2. Homepage PSD slicing and markup
- Day 3. Styling the homepage and blog single page
- Day 4. Let's create some more pages: gallery, contact, full width
A note on the downloadable files for today; We'll be working from two other resource links that you can check out if you want additional information:
- How to Build and Enhance a 3-Level Navigation Menu: https://net.tutsplus.com/tutorials/design-tutorials/how-to-build-and-enhance-a-3-level-navigation-menu/
- CSS Browser Selector
Now on to Day 5, the final PSD > HTML session!
We've recorded these videos in full HD resolution, so be sure to turn on the full screen HD version if you're able to! This video includes the full slicing and markup session, recorded at 720p with full audio commentary throughout.
About the Author
"Whether it’s websites, logos or print materials, my work philosophy is the same: never take any shortcuts and always put my heart and soul into each project because in the end, it’s the small details that count and the more effort I put into a project, the better it represents myself as a person and a designer and at the same time, it represents my client in a manner that’s appropriate to his needs.
Subscribe below and we’ll send you a weekly email summary of all new Web Design tutorials. Never miss out on learning about the next big thing.Update me weekly