Do you want to accept credit card payments on your website? Stripe is one of the most popular payment processing gateways for accepting payments by credit cards on your WordPress website. And a Stripe payment plugin makes it worry-free to use Stripe with WordPress and WooCommerce.
What Do I Need to Accept Money With Stripe?
There are two requirements for accepting money online by Stripe:
- Your website needs to have SSL.
- You need to have a Stripe account. It's free, and there are no hidden charges.
On CodeCanyon, you will find Stripe payment plugins that make it easy to add Stripe to WordPress.
Best-Selling Stripe Plugins for WordPress on CodeCanyon
1. Best-Seller: WP Full Stripe—Subscription and Payment Plugin for WordPress
WP Full Stripe is designed to make it easy for you to accept payments and create subscriptions from your WordPress site. You can manage payments, refunds, payment plans, and cancelations from the WordPress admin. You can accept one-time payments and recurring payments in more than 100 currencies from a wide range of credit cards by customers from over 35 countries.
The plugin comes with highly customizable forms that you can create, customize, and deploy in minutes. You can change the colors of your forms to match the look of your website, localize forms in languages spoken by your customers, add payment buttons to pricing tables for seamless checkout, and collect addresses for billing and shipping.
The plugin takes security seriously, and for that reason it doesn't store any credit cards on WordPress.
If you use Bookly PRO to accept bookings and reservations, your customers can make payments online using Stripe on your WordPress website. Customers can pay instantly without being redirected away to complete the transaction. Easily set up and use the Bookly Stripe Payments Add-on using the detailed documentation.
Stripe for ARForms integrates your form entries and payment in a single process. You can charge customers instantly after form submission from ARForms. You just need to create a form with ARForms, configure it with Stripe, and it's ready to go.
Features of this ARForms Stripe plugin include:
- supports Stripe subscriptions
- transaction notifications after successful payment
- view complete transaction and filtering facility
- ability to collect customer information for shipping and billing
- multiple currency support
- dynamic pricing
Quickly and easily accept payments on any page or post using the Stripe Payment Terminal WordPress plugin. Using this plugin, you can set up one-time payments and recurring subscription payments. In addition, you can cancel subscriptions from your admin or customers can cancel subscriptions themselves.
Other types of payments you can set up include predefined amounts or custom amounts made by your customers for an invoice. You can also set up a thank you page for each payment button.
This plugin allows you to integrate Stripe payment in your Contact Form 7 forms and start selling unlimited products in three easy steps: create a new Contact 7 Form, add the Stripe button, make money. The transactions are saved into your WordPress database.
If you already have WordPress WooCommerce Multi Vendor Marketplace, you can use Multi-Vendor Stripe Plugin as a gateway to accept credit card payments from all over. When the customer makes a payment for products, the payment is automatically split among the sellers and admin.
- customer can choose to save their billing address for future use
- supports all major credit cards
- works with all Stripe supported currencies
- secured through OAuth
WooCommerce Stripe Connect is an add-on for WooCommerce Product Vendors. It will allow you to accept credit card payments directly from your WooCommerce online store. Commissions are marked and paid automatically.
Customers don't have to leave the site to finalize the checkout process. You can issue refunds automatically through the order page. The plugin is compatible with Per Product Shipping and supports Tokenization, WooCommerce subscriptions, and SCA (Strong Customer Authentication).
Stripe Green Downloads allows you to sell digital files and accept payments by credits through Stripe. The workflow, handled by a smart CSS3 button, is simple:
- a customer clicks the button
- submits their credit card details
- and downloads the file instantly
Once the payment is successful, the plugin generates an encrypted download link that is valid for a limited time. The customer will receive an email notification with a download link, and how long the link is valid is up to you.
The payment button can be customized into any style you want. You can also use it to collect statistics of button impressions, payments, and downloads for any file and any period.
As for your files, you can host them in secure folders, WordPress media library, or anywhere on your server. All download links, payment transactions, and details can be exported into a CSV file.
This WordPress Stripe payment plugin is multisite-ready and supports Amazon S3 and X-Sendfile. You can also allow free downloads.
Free Stripe Payment Plugins for WordPress
WP Simple Pay is a simple way to connect Stripe with WordPress, with no other plugins required. You can create unlimited payment forms, display your brand or product image on Stripe checkout pages, and set up custom payment success and failure pages. You have the option to collect customer billing and shipping addresses and verify postal codes without an address. The plugin is translation-ready and supports Apple Pay and Google Pay.
Accept Stripe Payments allows you to easily accept credit card payments on your website via the Stripe payment gateway. The plugin is fully responsive, making it convenient for users to pay on their mobile devices. You can view all the payments you received from your WordPress admin dashboard. You can also accept donations via Stripe.
The Stripe Payment Gateway Plugin for WooCommerce lets you accept payments from multiple channels directly on your website via the Stripe payment gateway. The plugin supports full and partial refunds, and it automatically sends email receipts to customers after payment has been made. You can choose to receive payments only from preferred cards.
This Stripe plugin is a great way to take payments directly on your WooCommerce store via Stripe’s API. WooCommerce Stripe includes support for the Web Payments API, allowing customers to pay using payment details associated with their mobile devices.
This all-in-one plugin for Stripe allows you to accept different payment methods on your WooCommerce site. You can accept credit cards, Google Pay, ApplePay, Afterpay, ACH, Klarna, iDEAL, and more. It works perfectly with WooCommerce Subscriptions, WooCommerce Pre-Orders, and WooCommerce Blocks.
Things to Consider When Choosing a Payment Gateway
Choosing a payment gateway so you can receive payments through your website is one of the most important decisions for an eCommerce site. Here are some things you should consider:
1. How well does the payment gateway integrate with crucial parts of your website? This includes billing forms, shipping forms, checkout, pages, posts, and so on.
2. Is the user interface intuitive—which is to say straightforward and easy to use, with no learning curve?
3. Are you able to customize your forms to fit the look of your website? For example, you may wish to add your logo, create additional fields, or add widgets or CTA buttons.
4. Can you receive payments from customers worldwide and in different currencies? Are you able to take new forms of digital payments as they are invented?
5. Does the gateway support payment analytics? Payment gateways should be able to gather as much useful data as possible in order to give a clear picture of how the gateway is performing and how it can be improved to function better. Data that can be gathered includes the types of devices used to pay, payment failures, double payments, dropped payments because of bad internet signals, refunds, and so on.
6. Can the gateway be configured to send receipts automatically to customers after payment has been made? The receipt should include all transaction details. It should also redirect customers back to the website and include all details of the transaction on the payment success page. In case of transaction failure, it should inform the customer on the website window using a payment failure form.
7. There are numerous categories of taxes to be factored into payment forms: federal, state, GST, VAT, and so on. Is the payment gateway able to handle different tax requirements based on regions?
8. As your business grows, so does the transaction volume. Will the payment gateway expand with your business?
9. How detailed or granular are the reports so you can perform your financial reconciliation with ease? Does the payment gateway provide search and filters so you can search for particular items? Can you download, print, download, and export the reports?
10. Fraud and data security are ever-present issues—how much attention does the maker of the payment gateway devote to security?
Start Collecting Payments on Your Website Using Stripe Now!
Don't leave money on the table. Customers feel confident when paying through reputable payment gateways like Stripe or PayPal. The plugins I've covered in this article will help connect your website to the Stripe payment gateway so you can accept credit card payments in any currency. You will find them on CodeCanyon.
On Envato Tuts+ you will find more tutorials and articles to help create the most efficient website:
- 7 Best PDF Invoicing Plugins for WooCommerce and WordPressFranc Lucas18 Jul 2022
- 15 Cost, Quote, and Estimate Calculators for WooCommerce for 2023Franc Lucas31 Mar 2023
- The Best Invoice Payment Terms to Avoid Past Due InvoicesAndrew Blackman24 May 2022
- 25+ Best WooCommerce Plugins for Products, Pricing, Payments, and MoreEric Dye16 Aug 2021
- 8 Best WooCommerce Subscription PluginsFranc Lucas28 Oct 2021