Creativity. That most intangible and subjective of qualities, but one which forms the backbone of any designer’s career. What is creativity? Why are some people able to leverage it, whilst others aren’t, no matter how hard they try? How can we improve our creative thought processes and, ultimately, become more creative? All these questions and more will be answered during the course of this session..
Posts in this Session April 2013
- Get Creative!
- The Concept of Creativity
- Understanding Creative Thinking
- Creative Block 101
- Creative Block: Environmental and Emotional
- Intellectual Creative Block
- Don’t Squelch Your Creativity With the Constraints of Possibility
- Sketching: How a Simple Pen and Paper Can Transform Your Web Designs
- Readers’ Poll: How do You Combat Designer’s Block?
- Polishing up Your Creative Process
- Connecting Creativity and Commerce
- Quick Tip: Pomodoro Technique to the Creative Rescue