A blog is the perfect tool to share your passions, hobbies, projects or products. Nowadays, it’s pretty easy to create a blog thanks to a multitude of options. And today we’ll talk about one of the best: Elementor blog templates.
Elementor is one of the most popular page builders for WordPress. It has drag and drop components that help you build beautiful page layouts and it’s so easy to use that anyone can create a professional site in no time.
So, don’t hesitate to use Elementor for your new blog website project!
In this article, we’ll go over some of the best Elementor themes for blogs as well as some useful resources.
If you’re wondering how to build a WordPress website with Elementor templates, how to customize Elementor themes, and how to monetize your WP website, we’ll share you the tools here.
Where to Find the Best Elementor Themes for Blogs in 2022
Regardless of whether you’re just starting your WordPress user journey or you’re a seasoned WordPress developer, Envato Elements is the best option for you.
12 Top Elementor Blog Templates from Envato Elements
Without further ado, let’s explore some of the best Elementor blog website templates available from Envato Elements:
If you’re a fan of the minimalist trend in design, you’ll love this Elementor blog template.
Once features 6 modern, clean and minimalist layouts that you can check in the in the live preview. Other cool features include:
- Compatible with Elementor and Gutenberg
- One-Click Demo Import and Demo Switcher
- Retina ready
- Smart Colors
No doubt this is the best Elementor theme for blogs in 2022.
Bloxer is an Elementor blog template that combines clean design with a fresh look. If you’re searching for popular blog website templates, this is a great option.
This Elementor blog template has 12 unique layouts, each created for a unique category.
Bloxer stands out because it’s been designed with a strong focus on readability and it’s 100% responsive. Other characteristics include:
Compatible with Bootstrap, Elementor, Gutenberg, WPML
- 12 Different Home pages
- 4 Different Category pages
- 3 Different post detail pages
- 8 Header Style 20+ Header Variations
- 5 Footer variations
- 20+ Custom Elementor addons with 30+ Layouts
Andaaz is an Elementor blog template perfect for the ones that love unique and different designs. This blog website template features an organic style that’s compatible with every lifestyle blog.
You don’t need coding knowledge because Andaaz was built with the Elementor Page Builder and are easy to customize. Check out the gallery and the live preview and discover why this is one of the best Elementor themes for blogs.
In the search of feminine blog website templates? Malina can be the Elementor blog template for you. This cute and clean best Elementor theme for blogs is perfect for the lifestyle blogger.
Get the Malina Elementor blog template if you like having:
- 15 beautiful demos
- Compatibility with Elementor, Elementor Pro, Gutenberg, Visual Composer, WooCommerce
- Responsive and liquid Design
- One click demo installation
- WPBakery Page Builder (included)
- Elementor builder (free)
Get the Expertly Elementor blog template if you’re looking to build a professional magazine page.
Expertly is a clean WordPress theme for professional publishers, bloggers, entrepreneurs, companies, newspapers, and experts. It features:
- 12 Beautifully Designed Demos in One Theme
- Compatibility with Elementor, Elementor Pro, Gutenberg, WPML, WooCommerce
- Hero Section
- Featured Posts Section
- Featured Categories Section
- Featured Posts on Category pages
This popular Elementor blog template is perfect if you need to start a business blog. If you need blog website templates that don’t require coding knowledge, consider this one. Thanks to the advanced custom Elementor widgets and seamless integration with Gutenberg, you can create your own unique post layouts in a few clicks.
Are you a lifestyle blogger in search of cute blog website templates? Take a look at Yakeen. This Elementor blog archive template is perfect for active bloggers.
This Elementor blog template focuses on readability and responsiveness, combined with a beautiful design. You’ll choose from 4 different home pages, 8 category pages, 6 post layouts and more!
Overflow is a great pick if you love modern blog website templates. This clean Elementor blog template features 9 beautiful demos that are ready to use.
Other amazing features in this Elementor blog archive template include:
- Compatible with Elementor, Elementor Pro, Gutenberg
- Featured Posts Section
- Category Filters
- Multiple Page Header Types
- Smart Colors
- Customize with Instant Live Preview
- Multiple Archive Layouts for Homepage and Archive Pages
If you need blog website templates with a fresh look, Segovia is a fantastic choice. This new Elementor blog template is perfect for creative bloggers who want to set up a portfolio as well.
Visit the live preview to explore the four different home versions and the 8 portfolios available. You’ll find that Segovia is one of the best Elementor themes for blogs.
Are you a writer who needs an Elementor blog archive template? Rovlex is the answer. This Elementor template has been designed especially for bloggers who need a professional theme.
In this Elementor blog archive template you’ll find:
- Compatibility with WooCommerce, Elementor, Bootstrap
- Fully Responsive Design
- Retina ready (High Definition)
- Custom Mobile Menu
- Ajax Load More
- Infinite Scroll
- Inner pages (search, archive, category, tag, author etc)
- Multiple Post Formats and custom widgets
Marcel is the perfect Elementor blog template for bloggers who love minimalism and clean design. It’s compatible with essential WordPress plugins like:
- Instagram Feed
- Essential Grid
Consider this blog website template if you’re looking for a fast-loading theme with a variety of clean layouts!
Setting up a business blog? Yolox will cover all your needs and more. If you need a new blog about a startup, web agency, new company or freelance gig, this Elementor theme it’s perfect. Yolox is compatible with Elementor and it’s responsive and retina ready.
Learn More About Elementor and WordPress
Now you have some cool Elementor blog templates to choose from for your new website. Next up, we’ll share useful resources about this popular page builder.
If this is your first time using Elementor, hopefully these tutorials will guide you through the process:
- How to Build a WordPress Website With ElementorAdi Purdila22 Nov 2018
- How to Customize Your WordPress Website With ElementorAdi Purdila27 Nov 2018
- How to Use Elementor Templates: A 101 IntroEric Karkovack13 May 2020
- How to Create Your Own WordPress Blog (Quick-Start Guide)Brenda Barron26 Oct 2017
And if you prefer video tutorials, don’t forget to visit the Envato Tuts+ YouTube channel, where you’ll find top visual resources like this one:
Start Your Blog with Elementor Templates Today
You have all the blog website templates and tools to create a fantastic blog. There’s no excuse to not start your next blog!
And if you didn’t find the template you need, here are some articles packed with top Elementor and WordPress resources:
- Top 25+ Elementor Template Kits for WordPress (+ Free Templates)Eric Karkovack25 Oct 2021
- 15 Best Elementor Widgets for WordPress 2022Brenda Barron30 Dec 2021
- 20 Best Elementor Themes to Build Awesome WebsitesAmin A. Kazemi07 Jul 2021
- 18 Elementor Landing Page Templates for WordPress (to Improve Conversion)Eric Karkovack12 Mar 2021
- 15+ Best WordPress Themes for Elementor and WooCommerceHermione Wright05 Jan 2022
- 20+ Best Free WordPress Blog ThemesBrenda Barron28 Jun 2021
- 30 Best Personal WordPress Blog Themes for 2022Brenda Barron01 Feb 2021
- 15 Creative WordPress Themes for Portfolios & Blogs (2022)Brenda Barron27 Sep 2019