Good design isn’t created in a vacuum. It happens based on information about brand, user needs and business requirements. But extracting this kind of information from the client can be challenging.
One of the best ways of gathering this information is through collaboration with the client. In this course you will learn a series of workshop techniques that will help you:
- understand business objectives and success criteria
- get to know the target audience
- nurture a culture of testing in the client
- develop an information architecture
- establish a site look and feel the client will like
- work together with the client on wireframes