A good Shopify theme will make the difference between having your online store look professional or generic, stylish or ugly, and modern or dated, not to mention the difference it will have on the sales you make.
So what are other eCommerce store owners using nowadays? We’ve gathered a list of the most downloaded Shopify themes on Envato Elements; you can download all of them and more for the price of a single subscription (currently $16.50 per month)!
5 Most Downloaded Shopify Themes
Let’s see the top 5! These are the most downloaded Shopify themes on Envato Elements.
We kick off our list with the Bixbang theme. A professional and minimalist Shopify theme that meets the needs of every kind of eCommerce website. Be it fashion, electronics, furniture, or footwear, Bixbang is the perfect fit.
One of the buyers describes it as:
“Bixbang is just perfect, it has everything I need but most importantly, the design and functionality are spot on. It is also super fast and the support team is fast. Very satisfied with my purchase. It has everything that I’ve been looking for and much more.”
And to be honest, we couldn’t have put it better ourselves.
Amely is a Shopify theme developed by ArrowHiTech, a ThemeForest Power Elite Author.
Amely is an excellent eCommerce template; built for your digital store, hi-tech store, accessories store, and much more.
Some of the features that make Amely one of the most downloaded themes on Envato Elemtns are:
- 8+ unique homepage layouts
- 7+ unique header layouts
- Dropdown & Slide out mini cart
- Newsletter popup
- Multiple currencies dropdown
These features are just the tip of the iceberg.
HomeStore is a clean and elegant responsive Shopify theme, built with Bootstrap 4, and carefully designed with more than 5 homepage options. This theme also comes with specific mobile layouts, lots of eCommerce features, and a drag and drop website builder.
When Magentech, the author of the theme, designed and developed it, they had usability and flexibility in mind. HomeStore comes packed with every feature and option you could ever need. And thanks to the visual drag-and-drop website builder, you can easily modify and create any website you want without needing to code.
Elise is an amazing Shopify theme that comes with unlimited layout options and a powerful admin panel that lets you tweak every aspect of your store. Its multipurpose nature means it’s suitable for any store, be it for fashion, retail, furniture, jewelry, accessories, beauty, cosmetic, flowers, toys, and so on.
This theme also:
- is fully customizable
- has unlimited color variants
- has a newsletter popup
And as one buyer puts it:
“Best theme ever! If you like minimalist themes, this one is for you They also offer the best customer support: always respond to my ticket in less than 24 hours, and quick to fix any issues I might have with my theme.”
Nautica is a multipurpose and responsive Shopify theme for online supermarkets, shopping malls, fashion shops, or any other type of store..
The author, EngoTheme, developed Nautica with optimization and fast loading in mind as well as making sure it includes all the premium modules that you need to wow your customers and increase sales.
This theme comes packed with 8 home pages, 8 demo headers, and 6 demo footers, so you’ll have enough flexibility to build the website of your dreams.
3 Ways to Increase Sales in Your Online Store in 2021
Once your store is set up with a theme, there are a few more things to keep in mind if you want to increase sales:
- Simplify Your Checkout Process: If your checkout process is complicated, a lot of customers will leave your website out of frustration, so make sure it’s as clear as possible.
- Add live chat: Nothing makes a customer trust your store more than a live chat option. It adds character to your website and helps customers feel connected to you. Consider using a Shopify plugin like Tidio Live Chat.
- Offer a coupon: When someone stumbles upon your store for the first time, a coupon is a nice welcome gift and a reward for making that initial purchase.
Shopify Tutorial for Beginners
New to eCommerce? Not sure where to start? Learn how to set up and use Shopify with our free course for beginners!
The Best Shopify Templates For You to Choose From
Choosing a good theme is critical to the success of your Shopify store, so I hope you found inspiration in our selection of the most popular Shopify themes on Envato Elements. If you’re looking for something specific, take a look at these Shopify theme roundups:
- Shopify25+ Best Single Product Shopify ThemesBrenda Barron
- Shopify25 Best Themes for Shopify AR (Augmented Reality)Brenda Barron
- Shopify19+ Best Shopify Themes for Clothing and FashionFranc Lucas
- Shopify17+ Best Shopify Themes for Restaurants (Free & Premium)Hermione Wright
- Shopify25 Best Shopify Themes for Beauty and Cosmetics StoresFranc Lucas
- Shopify“Roxxe” Shopify Theme Review: Multipurpose, Easy to Set upAdi Purdila
Subscribe below and we’ll send you a weekly email summary of all new Web Design tutorials. Never miss out on learning about the next big thing.Update me weekly
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post