WordPress registration plugins make it easy to create an efficient registration and login system for your website. You don't need any coding knowledge to use them.
Here are some uses of registration plugins:
- register users
- log in users
- restrict access to your website content
With WordPress registration plugins, you can create user registration forms, control the registration process, and offer privileges like premium content to registered users.
On CodeCanyon, you will find premium WordPress registration plugins with unbeatable features.
Top-Selling WordPress Registration Plugins on CodeCanyon
Grab one of these WordPress registration plugins and make registration on your website more enjoyable.
All the WordPress registration plugins in this list have the following features in common:
- unlimited registration forms
- customizable registration form templates
- large selection of custom fields
- social login buttons
- support for payment gateways
Best WordPress Registration Plugins
With this events plugin, you can create all kinds of events and display them on any page and post, where customers can view the event information and register.
Some notable features include:
- create custom fields for registration forms
- keep track of payments
- accept donations for your events
- close registrations on start or end of event
- send confirmation emails
Using this WooCommerce registration plugin, you can add extra custom fields to your customer registration form using a drag-and-drop interface.
The extra fields include:
- text area
- text box
- select box
- check box
- multi-select box
- radio button
- time picker
- date picker
- file upload
- color picker
- numeric field
In addition, you can enable or disable default WooCommerce fields, and enable Facebook and Twitter login functionality.
Features of this plugin include:
- enable user roles on registration page
- create custom user roles and assign capability
- automatically or manually approve users and user roles
- automatically provide limited access upon requested user roles
- manage users: block, delete, change user role, limited access
This plugin allows you to add modal login, register, and forgotten password forms to your WordPress website. You can customize new user registration emails, and protect registration with Google reCAPTCHA and more.
Features of this translation plugin include:
- registration with Google reCAPTCHA
- allow users to set their own password during registration
- allow users to enter their first and last name during registration
- set the redirect URL after login, logout, and registration
- customise new user registration email template
This plugin allows you to add Google reCAPTCHA on the login, register, and lost password forms, and on the checkout page. The plugin supports multiple reCAPTCHAs on the same page.
Other features include:
- customizable error message
- different theme and size for reCAPTCHA
- render reCAPTCHA in your desired language
Consider this plugin if you want to manually approve new user registrations and also make your store only available to registered users.
Notable features include:
- enable manual user approval for all or specific user roles
- customizable notifications for pending and rejected users
- customizable email notifications for both customer and admin
- bulk approval of users
Saraggna is a registration popup plugin that allows users to register, log in, and sign up from anywhere on your website using a popup and without refreshing the page.
This fully customizable plugin comes with ten styles and over 30 pre-built registration form layouts for your popup. You can also add custom backgrounds to your registration popup.
The forms include login, signup, and forgotten password forms, Google reCAPTCHA, and password strength indicator. Once users sign up and log in, they will be redirected according to their user role.
You can also use the shortcode feature to redesign the default WooCommerce login and registration form to make it look similar to your popup.
Here is what you can do with this plugin:
- add custom registration fields on the user registration form in WooCommerce
- enable or disable the WooCommerce default registration form
- allow users to request a user role during registration
- manually or automatically grant requested user roles
- activate or disable user accounts
- send custom email notifications for approving user roles and enabling or disabling accounts
Using AccessPress Social Login, you can allow users to register or log in on your website using social media accounts. You can enable or disable social accounts for login, and set which area of the website to display social logos—for example, in the login, registration, or checkout forms. It comes with 15 beautifully designed social templates.
Other features include:
- one-click registration or login
- ability to send the login details to the user’s email
- works with BuddyPress
- works with WooCommerce
UserPro allows you to embed a fully customizable registration form anywhere on your website and even choose which fields you want to appear on registration forms, including text input, photos, and file uploads.
You can easily organize and reorder your fields, field icons, help tooltips, and more. You can enable or disable registration via Facebook. You can restrict content you choose or full pages until users register and sign in.
User profiles and membership login and registration forms are the most important parts of your membership website. With User Profiles Made Easy, you can take your profiles and registration forms to the next level by making them elegant, attractive, and engaging.
To give your users a seamless front-end experience, you can create unlimited customer profiles, create unlimited customer profile fields, and customize registration forms. Registration can be with social accounts, email, or invitation code. The user profiles are SEO-optimized and can be shared on social networks.
There is a content restriction module where you can allow or block private content based on user role, user ID, and custom fields. You can also show private content restriction messages using predefined design templates.
The plugin is fully translatable. It also integrates with a huge number of third-party plugins, including gallery plugins, WooCommerce, Google Maps, Mailchimp, Yoast SEO, and more.
ARMember is a one-stop solution to sell WordPress subscriptions, with a user registration plugin, user profiles, and a lot more included.
This WordPress popup login form allows you to give your website users the option to log in or register using their favorite social media accounts.
Some features include:
- caching social login
- supports BuddyPress and WooCommerce
- lock specific posts
- six different animations for popups
Free WordPress Registration Plugins
If your budget doesn't allow for a premium plugin, here are some free registration plugins that you can try out at no cost.
This plugin comes with a built-in drag-and-drop builder that allows you to create custom registration forms on your WordPress website. It also includes unlimited customization options for each field and form. The plugin is lightweight, fully responsive, and comes with a beautifully designed login form. It automatically creates user profiles for WordPress users.
This user registration plugin comes with a WordPress registration form builder to give you total control of user registration on your website.
You can create different WordPress registration forms for your users and different fields, as well as setting up payments for paid user registration.
From the front-end user registration area, users can register, log in, reset passwords, check their payment history, and more.
From the admin dashboard, you can monitor income, analyze stats, and more.
Profile Builder is a drag-and-drop, all-in-one user profile and registration plugin for WordPress for creating front-end login, user registration, and profile editing forms.
You can add a front-end menu for all your users that makes it easy for them to register. In addition, you can enable email confirmation so that users can receive a notification to confirm their email upon registration.
They can choose to log in with only a username, only email, or both. You can also set requirements for the minimum password length and strength.
Make Registration on Your Website a Breeze
Create beautiful, engaging registration forms on your website using a premium WordPress registration plugin on CodeCanyon. The plugins are feature-packed and very affordable.
On Envato Tuts+, you will find more resources that will help you create efficient registration and login forms.
- WordPress Plugins18 Best WordPress Community Plugins for 2021Franc Lucas
- WordPress Plugins12 Best WooCommerce Membership PluginsFranc Lucas
- WordPress25 Best Membership Plugins for Your WordPress SiteJessica Thornsby
- WordPress25 Best WordPress Login Forms on CodeCanyon (Free & Premium)Daniel Strongin
- WordPress PluginsBest WordPress Form Builder Plugins for 2021Franc Lucas
- WordPressChoose a Form Builder: The 7 Best WordPress Form Builders ComparedNona Blackman
Subscribe below and we’ll send you a weekly email summary of all new Web Design tutorials. Never miss out on learning about the next big thing.Update me weekly